Hello there! I am pleased that you would like to know a little about me. My name is Quan. I live in Kanagawa and I came from China. I've been in Japan for about 2 years. I'm interested in the culture of Japan. If you chose Chinese as your second foreign language, please feel free to ask me when you have any questions about Chinese.
December has came and my life is becoming busy these days. I have several reports to write, 3 or 4 presentation to do and even a paper to write. There are also some exams to prepare. It is busy but I think it will set a solid foundation for my future study and life. And the New Year is coming. To be honest, this festival was not a good experience since I came to Japan. I live alone and I do not know how to cook. So when this festival comes, all the restaurant closed. I have to prepare foods that really easy to make QAQ. But it is fortune that this year’s spring festival is a little bit late and then I can celebrate it with my family. You know the spring festival is always the same time with the final exam of Japanese university. It is a kind of lucky.
Talk about sports, I would like to talk about snowboarding. It is my favorite sport. I started it since I was 12 years old. I went to snowboarding every year until I came to Japan because I did not have much time to went to another city. I several go to the mountain at daytime because there were always a lot of people there. I loved the wind on the top of a mountain. It was beautiful there. And I went to Korea every year because the ski park there is better than the ones in my hometown. I spent about a week there at the Spring Festival while my parents stay in the city with my Korean relatives. I really want to go snowboarding in Japan. I think this winter vocation is a good chance.
Comments
Post a Comment